Like a lot of gardeners I don’t like using chemicals where a reasonable alternative exists. With many pests, especially that evil creature the slug, biological controls are more effective than old fashioned chemical controls.
The range consists of:
- Nemaslug Biological Slug Killer (nematode Phasmarhabditis hermaphrodita)
- Ladybird Larvae Aphid Control
- Encarsia Formosa Whitefly Control
- Spidermite Control – Phytoseiulus persimilis
- Nemasys Vine Weevil Killer
- Chafer Grub Killer
You can find out more on these controls from Biological Slug Snail & Pest Controls with direct links to Harrod Horticultural for more information and to purchase.