Recipe for Yoghurt and Coriander Dip (for Asparagus) sent in by: Granny Dumplin
Ingredients for Yoghurt and Coriander Dip:
- 1 cup Greek style yoghurt.
- ½ cup each of good mayonnaise and whipping cream.
- Zest and juice of 1 lime (or 1 lemon) + tea spoon of caster sugar
- ½ cup each of chopped fresh parsley and coriander.
- 1 ½ tablespoons of good olive oil.
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green olives (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Method for Yoghurt and Coriander Dip:
- Whisk together all ingredients and chill for 1 hour
- Correct seasoning (mixture can be thinned by adding more juice)
Serve with the Barbecued Asparagus dish – also from Granny Dumplin