Ingredients for Sautéed Potatoes in Tomato Sauce:
- 2 lbs (900 g) potatoes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion
- 1 large clove of garlic
- Some chopped fresh parsley or 2 teaspoons of dried
- 4 large ripe tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- Oil for frying
- Salt and pepper
Method for Sautéed Potatoes in Tomato Sauce:
- Peel the potatoes and dice into small pieces. Sauté lightly.
- Chop the onion, crush the garlic and place in a saucepan with the olive oil, salt, pepper, parsley, tomatoes and a little water.
- Cook the sauce for about 15 minutes on the hob and then add the potatoes.
- Continue to simmer for around 30 minutes.