Ingredients for Luxury Baked Potatoes:
- 4 large baking size potatoes
- 8 tablespoons double cream
- 2 egg yolks
- Salt and pepper
- 8 oz cooked peas
- 2 tablespoons chives
- 2 tablespoons grated cheese
Method for Luxury Baked Potatoes:
- Scrub and dry the potatoes and bake in a pre-heated moderate oven at Gas Mark 5 (190°C/375°F) for 60 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, cut a slice from the top of each potato and scoop out the flesh. Retain the potato shells.
- Mash the scooped potatoes, stir in the cream, egg yolk and salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix the peas with the chives and divide between the potato cases.
- Pile the mashed potato mix over the top, sprinkle with cheese and return to the oven for 15 minutes until heated through and browned on the top.
Note: You can also mix the peas and chives into the mashed potato mix instead if you want.