Christmas Pudding Ice Cream Recipe
Christmas Pudding Ice Cream Recipe submitted by Jan McGeachie
Ingredients for Christmas Pudding Ice Cream:
- 150g no need to soak apricots chopped
- 100g sultanas
- 50g raisins
- 50g mixed peel
- 50g glace cherries
- 100ml brandy
- 4 egg yolks
- 4 tbs golden syrup
- 450ml Double Cream whipped
Method for Christmas Pudding Ice Cream :
- Put apricots, sultanas, raisin, mixed peel and cherries into a bowl, pour over brandy and leave to soak for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Beat the egg yolks into the whipped cream and add all the ingredients together and freeze.
- Frequent stirring as the heavier ingredients contents will settle and to stop crystals forming.