This Simple Courgette Soup freezes well and is yummy with oaty/seedy bread!! As the name suggests, it is easy and quick to make.
Ingredients for Simple Courgette Soup:
- 450g courgettes thickly sliced (just picked!)
- 700ml chicken stock
- 1 medium onion sliced (freshly dug)
- ¼ teaspoon oregano
- ¼ teaspoon rosemary (I use fresh out of the garden)
- salt and pepper to taste!
Method for Simple Courgette Soup:
- Place all ingredients into a large saucepan and bring to boil
- Reduce heat and cover and simmer for 15-20 mins
- Blend in blender/processor till smooth, reheat when ready to serve, or chill and serve cold.
Courgettes at their best!! Use up the inevitable summer courgette glut with this tasty soup.