Ingredients for Carrot and Coriander Soup :
- 4 large carrots
- 1 onion
- Half tsp dry coriander
- Big bunch fresh coriander
- 1-2 pints Veg stock, I use Marigold bouillon.
- Salt and pepper
Method for Carrot and Coriander Soup:
- Soften the chopped onion in some oil.
- Add dried coriander and chopped carrots stir and fry for a minute.
- Add stock and cook until veg is tender.
- Then put in a blender and whizz until smooth.
- Reheat and add chopped, fresh coriander just before eating.
An easy to make recipe for a classic Carrot and Coriander Soup which serves 4. You can batch cook this soup, freezing for another day. When defrosted and heated, add the extra chopped fresh coriander.