Ingredients for Spicy Potato Curry:
- 2 lb potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 red chilli, seeded and chopped
- 3 garlic gloves
- 1″ root ginger, grated
- 1 can tomatoes
- 6 tbsp mild curry paste
- coriander to garnish
- naan bread, chapati or dosa and natural yoghurt to serve
Method for Spicy Potato Curry:
- Parboil potatoes to 10 minutes. Drain.
- Heat oil and fry onion, chilli, garlic and ginger for 2 minutes and then add the tomatoes, paste and ½ pint water.
- Add potatoes and simmer for 15 minutes or until tender.
- Sprinkle with coriander and serve with naan bread, chapati or dosa and natural yoghurt.