Enough for 2 people – serve with salad.
Ingredients for Layered Savoury Pancake Stack:
- 4 pancakes
- 180g spinach
- 4 tbsp mascarpone cheese
- 1 onion (peeled and chopped)
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 red pepper (de-pithed and chopped)
- 2 courgettes (chopped)
- 1 tbsp tomato purée
- 30g cheddar (grated)
Method for Layered Savoury Pancake Stack:
- Cook spinach until wilted, squeeze and mix with mascarpone.
- Cook onion, garlic, chopped tomatoes, red pepper and courgette until soft, add tomato purée.
- Lay pancake on baking tray and put half of the tomato mix on top and spread.
- Add another pancake and spread with the spinach mix.
- Put on another pancake and spread with the rest of the tomato mix.
- Place last pancake on top and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake in a medium oven for 5 minutes.