Ingredients for Griddled Courgette Antipasto:
- Any amount of courgettes!
Method for Griddled Courgette Antipasto:
- Slice the courgettes length ways to about ¼ inch thickness
- Lightly brush with olive oil and place on a griddle pan for a couple of minutes
- Courgettes should remain firm not mushy
- Turn over and griddle the other side
- Pack courgettes tightly, length ways into jars (jam jars will do)
- Fill the jars to within a ¼ inch from the top with olive oil and seal the jar tightly
- Place jar in boiling water for 15 minutes to form a seal
Serve courgettes as part of a cold plate or antipasti.
Garlic or chilli can be added to taste.