Ingredients for Spiced Cauliflower:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons coriander
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 cauliflower, broken into florets
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 sticks of celery, sliced
- 4 fl ozs (120 ml) vegetable stock
- Salt and pepper
- 5 ozs (150g) natural yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
Method for Spiced Cauliflower:
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the spices and fry gently for 1 minute.
- Add the vegetables and cook gently for a further 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the stock and salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
- Stir in the yoghurt, sprinkle with the parsley and serve immediately.
Serves 4 as a side dish or part of a main course meal.