The Best and Easiest Chocolate Cake Ever Recipe was submitted by Giselle Dosen
This is a super chocolate cake. So easy to prepare, and very delicious to taste. Kids just love this cake, and everyone of my friends wanted the recipe to make on a very regular basis.
You will love it too. You will find that this cake will mix perfectly if the butter is very soft , but not runny, prior to mixing.
Makes a very large cake that will serve 10-12.
Ingredients for The Best and Easiest Chocolate Cake Ever:
- 2 cups Self Raising flour
- 2 cups sugar
- ½ cup Cocoa powder
- 1 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 168 gr (6oz) butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla or strawberry essence
Method for The Best and Easiest Chocolate Cake Ever :
- Grease and flour a 10 inch cake tin for this recipe.
- Put all ingredients in mixer and beat for 6 mins.
- Bake 175 C (350 F) for 1 hour, or until cake is done when tested with a skewer.
- Cool cake in pan for 10 minutes, then remove from pan to finish cooling.
- Ice with chocolate icing or chocolate ganache.
Serves 10-12. It is a very large cake but you’ll find people come back for second helpings of this delicious chocolate cake.
Great recipe dead easy to do, excellent taste even better with ganache either as a filling or a topping or even both.