Add an architectural feature to your garden with an arch over a path or even a tunnel formed from decorative garden arches.
Garden Arches Endorsed by the RHS – 10 Year Guarantee
These garden arches are endorsed by the RHS and designed, developed and manufactured exclusively in the Suffolk factory of Harrod Horticultural.
Utilizing the very best construction methods and materials, proven over many years as part of their Steel Fruit Cage Range and they all carry a 10 year structural guarantee.
The Garden Arches are pre-galvanised for extra strength (1.5mm thick x 25mm square steel) with a matt black powder coating to create an attractive long lasting weather resistant finish.
They include as standard flush fitting plastic-capped steel connectors and black stainless steel bolts.
They come in a range of size options from 1.2m wide to 3m wide and heights from 2.3m up to 2.95m, so you’ll have no problems spanning a pathway or bed.
Stand Alone or Linked Arch Tunnels
A garden arch will make an individual stand alone garden feature or the arches can be linked together to create a stunning floral walkway supporting a number of climbing plants.
Fix to Ground or Concrete
Although designed to be installed into the ground you can fix them above ground on a concrete surface with additional surface mount sockets that the uprights can then slot into.
Gothic Garden Arches
The Gothic Arches are imposing and powerful and the classic arched shape will fit into almost any garden setting.
The Gothic – like all Harrod garden arches – gives essential support to all number of climbing ornamentals, fruit and vegetables.
Ogee Garden Arches
The Ogee Garden Arch shape is instantly recognizable with its distinctive curved shape creating a dramatic focal point and will look beautiful adorned with your favourite flowering climbers.
Roman Garden Arches
It is a particular favourite with rose growers and would be perfect to enhance the beauty of a formal garden and frame walkways and borders.
Garden Arch & Bench Set
The lattice garden arch and integral bench seat is based on their best selling Roman Arch but features lattice panels on the sides, laser cut from a galvanised steel sheet.
These intricate lattice panels really enhance the arch and are perfect for training climbing plants.
All these garden arches are available from Harrod Horticulture
Growing Guides, Information & Articles
- 3 Creative Ways To Beautify Your Garden
- 6 Ways to Enjoy Your Garden More This Summer
- Cats Toileting: How to Stop Cats using Garden or Veg Plot as a Toilet
- Desert Botanical Garden – what makes it so special?
- Garden Hints & Tips
- How Fast Does Cherry Laurel Grow?
- How Inflatable Hot Tubs Improve Your Garden Ten Fold
- How to Get the Most Out of Your Garden
- How To Give Your Garden A Makeover During Lockdown
- How to Grow Gladiolus in Your Garden
- How To Make A Side Income From Your Garden
- How to Protect Your Vegetable Garden from the Wind
- How to take care of your pond
- Microgreens – How to Grow Micro-greens Winter & Summer
- Planning a garden or allotment clearance
- Redesigning flower beds – How to do it
- Repair Rather Than Replace Old Garden Machinery and Power Tools
- Starting Them Young: 6 Homesteading Skills to Teach Children
- Top tips for amateur gardeners: get started today
- Zen Garden for Meditative Space
- Best Temperatures for Seed Germination
- Raised Beds – Vegetable Growing in Raised Beds
- Seed Saving
- Lawn Care Guides and Advice
- 10 Ways to Increase the Aesthetic Appeal of Your Backyard
- Fluid Seed Sowing & Seed Pre-Germination
- Home Made Pesticides & Unlicensed Use of Pesticides
- Decorative Garden Arches – Roman, Gothic, Ogee Garden Arches
- 5 Popular Uses for Log Cabins
- Grow Your Own Vegetables, Fruit, Herbs & Nuts
- Weed Control
- Gardening And The Importance Of Water Quality
- How to Build a Concrete Garden Path
- Concrete Garden Path Construction – Step by Step Photo Guide
- How Can Gardeners Cope with Climate Change?
- Gardening & Growing Vegetables Under a Hosepipe Ban
- Water Conservation: Garden Techniques
- Flood! Safe Growing & Harvesting of Crops After a Flood
- Day Length and Growing Plants
- Gardener’s Back Pain – Look After Your Back in the Garden
- Become an Urban Farmer and Start Growing Potted Plants
- Allotment Vegetable Plot Planning Software
- Start Your Seeds Indoors For A Jump On Spring Planting
- An Eco-Friendly Garden Backyard – Green Gardening
- Lunar Gardening, planting and gardening according to the phase of the Moon