Spider Mite Control
From: Plant Protection : Biological Controls
The Spider mite attacks many plants including tomatoes, strawberries and ornamentals causing leaves to turn yellow, weakening plants and spreading viruses - it is important to apply (phytoseiulus persimilis) in Spider mite Control as soon as the mites are detected. These predatory mites are capable of devouring large numbers of the spider mites and breed very rapidly. Applied at a rate of 30 mites per square metre, the persimilis mite is effective at higher temperatures (+ 20°C) and can also be used outdoors in the height of summer.
- Pack 1 - supplied as young and adult Phytoseiulus Persimilis in shaker bottles of 500
- Pack 2 consists of a course of two treatments, each consisting 500 phytoseilius persimilis
- delivered over a 2 week period
Large Pack Option - as Pack 1 but supplied as 2000 phytosellius in a bottle
- Rotate container horizontally and gently before dispensing
- Aim to apply 30 predators per sq m for for light to heavy infestations
- Simply apply mites to spidermite infested leaves and leave empty lid or cap on infected plants to allow further predators to escape
Store in a horizontal position and use within 18 hours of receipt.