Nemasys Chafer Grub Killer
From: Plant Protection : Biological Controls
Nemasys Chafer Grub Killer will put a stop to the lawn-decimating activities of Chafer Grubs and also help bring to a halt the secondary lawn damage cause by birds, foxes and badgers as they attempt to dig up the grubs to eat. Due to the lifecycle of the chafer grubs, only a small application window for the Nemasys Chafer Grub Killer exists; you'll need to water in the tiny microscopic worms between late July to early Autumn and ensure temperatures are above 12ºC for a successful cull.
- The nemotodes which form Nemasys Chafer Grub Killer will seek out the chafer grubs and attack the pest by entering natural body openings. Once inside, they release bacteria that stops the pest from feeding which quickly kills it.
- Nemasys Chafer Grub Killer is a non-chemical and natural pest control for Chafer grubs
- Apply to lawns from August to early October
- Children and pets do not need excluding from treated area
- One pack treats up to 100 square metres
- Contains the nematode Heterorhabditis Megidis
- Much more cost effective than re-turfing areas or relaying entire lawn