Nemasys Vine Weevil Killer
From: Plant Protection : Biological Controls
Nemasys Vine Weevil Killer is just the thing for gardeners who have had their pot and border plants mysteriously killed by the underground, root-feeding menace of vine weevil larvae. These greedy grubs live in the soil, feed on plant roots - even burrowing into corms, tubers and rhizomes - and not surprisingly cause plants to wilt, keel over and even die.
Many ornamental plants and fruit bushes are affected by the larvae but the nematodes (Steinernema kraussei) which form the Nemasys Vine Weevil Killer soon hunt out and kill them when applied in spring and autumn. Nemasys Vine Weevil Killer relies on the soil temperature being in excess of 5ºC so can be used at any time of year indoors, and is supplied in two pack sizes; Small (covers 12 sqm or roughly 150 pots) and Large (100 sqm).
Or why not try Nemasys Vine Weevil Killer Double Pack; order just once and we'll send you a pack of Nemasys Vine Weevil Killer in spring and another in the autumn or if you choose one in autumn and another in spring for complete control. The Double Pack option saves you both having to re-order and a postage charge and is available in both Large and Small pack sizes.
- Nemasys Vine Weevil Killer contains Steinernema kraussei nematodes
- Soil temperature for application is 5ºC
- Indoor plants in greenhouses and conservatories can be treated with Nemasys Vine Weevil Killer throughout the growing season
- Small Pack treats up to 150 pots or 12 sq metres
- Treatment simply watered on
- Easy to mix and apply
- Full instructions provided
- Store Nemasys Vine Weevil Killer in fridge for up to 3 weeks
- Must be used in one application
- Impossible to overdose
- Large Pack treats up to 100 sq metres
- Nemasys Vine Weevil Killer Double Pack option is available
- Order one Double Pack and receive one Nemasys Vine Weevil Killer treatment in Spring and another in Autumn
- Double Pack saves both re-ordering and a second postage charge