A selection of hand picked books on how to live frugally and green. What people don’t realise is quite often these go hand-in-hand as often the cheapest way to live is also the most environmentally sustainable.
Our Frugal Living and Green Books
Frugal Living and Green Books we Like
Frugal Living for Dummies by Deborah Taylor-Hough
Back to basics, home economy. Although in places it can feel a little too "American" for UK readers, that doesn't take away from the many helpful techniques and tips contained within the book. The dummies series of books are consistent in style, quality...
How to Feed Your Whole Family a Healthy Balanced Diet by Gill Holcombe
It was a difficult choice of whether this book should go into Cookery Books or Frugal Living, but the hints and tips contained within and certainly aimed at those wanting to live a more frugal life. It's really rather good, full of good recipe ideas...
Other Book Reviews Etc
- Frugal Living and Green Books
- Gardening and Other DVDs
- General Gardening Books
- Livestock on a Small Scale
- Recipe, Cooking and Preserving Books
- Self Sufficiency & Sustainable Living Books
- The Politics of Food Books
- Vegetable & Fruit Growing Books
- Wild Foraging & Hunting Books
- About Allotments Books
- Allotment Growing Books
- Beekeeping Books
- Chickens & Poultry Books
- Growing in Pots, Containers, on Patios, Small Spaces Books