Wire Trellis Panels
From: Tools and Equipment : Plant Supports, Ties and Twine
Wire Trellis Panels have been designed to support climbing plants such as roses and clematis to create stunning floral displays on garden walls and to create a beautiful link between the house and garden.
The welded mesh wire panels are manufactured from zinc plated steel wire which is high temperature powder coated in a matt black finish. The durability of the trellis gives it many advantages over wooden trellis, with no maintenance required and comes with a 10 year structural guarantee.
Simply fix as many panels as you need side-by-side to achieve your floral wall display. The panels fix esily to the wall using the brackets and fixings supplied. The brackets hold the trellis 25mm from the wall to encourage air flow and also allow plenty of room between the wire trellis panel and the wall to allow the plants to freely twine around the lattice.
- Designed and Manufactured by us in the UK
- 10 year structural guarantee
- Trellis measures 50cm/1ft 7" Wide x 1.15m/3ft 9" High
- 3mm thick steel wire lattice
- Zinc plated steel rod
- High temperature powder coated for long life
- Maintenance free welded mesh panel
- Easy to secure to garden walls with brackets & fixings supplied
- Brackets keep trellis 25mm from wall
- Allows air to circulate - reducing humidity
- Penty of room for plants to freely twine around the panels