Curved Arm Link Stakes
From: Tools and Equipment : Plant Supports, Ties and Twine
The New Harrod Curved Arm link-stakes plant supports are made from dark olive green, powder coated galvanised 6mm thick steel wire that will merge seemlessly into the background.
Curved Arm Link Stakes Plant Supports can be placed in the border before or after plants have grown and easily adjusted at any time during the growing season to offer discreet support to all types of ornamental plants, flowers and vegetables. You can also link them together in a circle around a plant to keep it from falling over or to support its blooms.
- These New plant stakes are made from dark olive green powder coated 6mm thick steel wire
- Strong and sturdy, the dark olive green colour helps them to virtually disappear when in place
- Many plants are vulnerable to damage from wind and rain unless properly staked
- Simply link together to ring fence floppy plants or to create a circle around a plant
- Will last for decades and are virtually invisible
- Aim to stake your plant about half way up its full height and allow a few inches in the ground
- The most effective versatile and discreet way to support plants in the garden border throughout the growing season
- Available in 6 sizes and supplied in packs of 6
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee