Lobster Pot Shaped Plant Supports
From: Tools and Equipment : Plant Supports, Ties and Twine
Designed and manufactured by us in the UK, the rust Lobster Pot Plant Supports make a great feature in the border and are made using high quality and very strong 10mm diameter steel rod, finished with a decorative ball finial.
The supports are supplied as untreated steel which quickly develops an even rust patina, also available in a Matt Black, galvanised steel which is high temperature powder coated for a long lasting weatherproof finish.
The Lobster Pots are available in 3 sizes, the small support measures 0.75m High x 0.47m diameter, the medium measures 0.93m High x 0.55m diameter and the large support measures 1.1m High x 0.65m diameter. The supports can be pushed up to 17cm into the ground depending on the height of the plant being supported.
This traditional style grow-through plant support is ideal for supporting all types of large perennials such as peonies or dahlias and and can also be used in the vegetable garden for supporting dwarf bean plants.
- Designed and made in the UK by Harrods
- 5 year structural guarantee
- Made using strong steel rod 10mm diameter
- Natural rust supports supplied in untreated steel which quickly develop an even rust finish
- Available 3 sizes - small, medium and large
- Ideal for large perennials such as peonies, dahlias, delphiniums and oriental poppies
- Also available in other finishes