Garden Trellis System Kits
From: Tools and Equipment : Plant Supports, Ties and Twine
The Garden Trellis System Kits are designed and manufactured by Harrods in the UK are available in a range of sizes. In either narrow or wide spacing styles they perfect for fixing to walls and fences to support all manner of climbing plants.
The unique metal garden trellis design uses steel rods which are secured in place with our innovative nodes. The nodes can be fixed to a wall or fence and secure the rods in place where they intersect. Each node is secured in place with supplied fixings and comes with a cover cap for a discreet finish. The steel trellis framework is made from 8mm diameter steel rods which are powder coated in matt black for a classic and enduring finish. The framework comes with a 10 year structural guarantee.
The kits are available with either narrow or wide spacing between the vertical bars and are supplied in various widths from 0.3m to 1.8m and come complete with all fixings. Narrow Trellis vertical bars are spaced approx. 25-30cm apart depending on the trellis kit size, with the wide trellis kit size the vertical bars are spaced further apart approx. 40-60cm depending on the trellis kit size.
There are also optional brackets available which can be secured to a fence or wall and allows the trellis to be hung in position.
- Garden Trellis System Kits
- Designed and manufactured in the UK by Harrods
- Features Innovative Nodes for securing the trellis rods in place
- Kits supplied with all steel rods and nodes to create the trellis and fixings to secure to wall or fence
- Trellis Kits use strong 8mm steel rods
- Steel rods are powder coated matt black for a long lasting finish
- 10 year structural framework guarantee
- Narrow & Wide kits available
- Various size kits from 0.3m wide to 1.8m wide
- Secures to wall and fence