Hi, I’m John Harrison and you can contact me by using the email address below but I get an awful lot of email, so before contacting me please read the notes below first which will save both our time.
If you expect a reply but don’t receive one, please check your system hasn’t stuck it in the spam. I usually reply in a few days to a week.
- Articles for publication – I’m always interested in publishing quality articles relevant to the site.
- If it is a growing or poultry question you will be far better off asking the question in these great Chat Forums where expert growers and poultry keepers abound! I regret that I can not always answer specific growing or poultry questions – sometimes they would be better asked in the forums. However, I may well use the diary to post an answer to an email question so as to help as many people as possible.
- If you find an error on the site, I’m always pleased to hear from you. I try my best but nobody is perfect (except my wife, Val)
- If you are requesting a site link please look at the links pages and use the form available.
- Queries regarding products in the allotment shop should normally be directed to the individual sponsor.
- Poultry Listings and Information – please note I do not sell poultry myself. Use the breeder’s lists to find a supplier local to you. If you have a dispute with a supplier, please note I can not become involved or comment.
OK, this is my email: firstname.lastname@example.org