From: Plant Protection : Animal and Rodent Pest Control
Grey squirrels can be an interminable garden pest; they dig up bulbs, pinch fruit, steal birds eggs, gnaw the bark off trees and even munch on foliage when nut stores run low, so trapping and removing them with a Squirrel Trap makes good garden sense.
The rust-resistant galvanised wire mesh trap is open at both ends, encouraging the squirrel in to feed on the bait which is placed near a sensitive base plate and when triggered both doors spring into the locked position, trapping the creature inside. At 61cm in length, the squirrel, rat or other similar sized pest captured in the trap is unlikely to be harmed and the transportation is easy thanks to the carrying handle. Ideal for use in lofts or outbuildings, the catch trap comes complete with fully illustrated instructions. 21cm wide by 17cm in height.
- Live catch trap so does not harm trapped creature
- Manufactured from rust-resistant galvanised wire
- Trap measures 61cm L x 21cm W x 17cm H
- Doors open at both ends to encourage squirrels to visit
- Carrying handle for easy transportation
- Sensitive trigger plate detects feeding intruders
- Fully illustrated instructions
- Quick and simple to set
- Suitable for indoor and garden use
- Peanuts are a recommended choice of bait
- Will also safely catch similar squirrel-sized pests