From: Plant Protection : Animal and Rodent Pest Control
Squirrel Stop is the equivalent of feeding one of these cute but destructive creatures a vindaloo as the natural blend of capsicum peppers and plant extracts leaves them with a hot mouth!
Sweet as they may be, squirrels can be a real pest in and around the garden, especially when it comes to stealing bird food. They will stop at literally nothing to get to the goodies put out for our feathered friends, which also often ends with expensive bird feeders broken beyond repair.
Simply spray the ready to use Squirrel Stop onto bird feeders every 48 hours until squirrels change their feeding habits and although the solution is likely to have squirrels running for a drink, it is attractive to birds and is a source of vitamins and proteins!
Squirrel Stop is supplied in an 800ml bottle with a simple on and off sprayer setting.
- Squirrel Stop made from capsicum peppers and plant extracts
- Completely natural squirrel deterrent
- Harmless to birds
- Spray onto all designs of targeted bird feeders
- Suitable for use on suet blocks and fat balls
- Supplied in an 800ml sprayer bottle
- Solution contains vitamins and proteins for birds
- Persuades squirrels to change their eating habits
- Repeat every 48 hours until squirrels leave bird feeder alone
- Contains natural plant extracts form capsicum peppers, aka bird peppers