CATWatch - Cat Pest Deterrent
From: Plant Protection : Animal and Rodent Pest Control
Made in the UK and the only cat deterrent tested and recommended by the RSPB, CATWatch is harmless to cats emitting an ultrasonic frequency inaudible to humans and not found to affect other animals.
Protecting up to twice the area of other cat deterrents (up to 125sq metres) and complete with a 2 year warranty, the CATWatch is a top of the range cat deterrent scientifically proven to reduce the number and duration of cat visits.
The CATWatch can be powered by a 9 volt alkaline battery (we suggest duracell) or a mains adapter which is available separately (GPC-058 - Select from drop down list above) and is up to 30% more powerful than using a battery. Costing only £2-3 per year to run (with the mains adapter) makes it far more cost effective than chemical treatments or netting. It also has a self testing diagnostic system continually checking the unit for correct operation, as we can not hear it this ensures it is still working correctly.
The main reason that CATWatch has proved so popular is that IT WORKS!
- Protects area up to 125sq metres
- Tested & Recommended by RSPB
- 2 year warranty
- Made in UK
- Inaudible to humans
- Not found to affect other animals
- Battery or Mains Adapter (available separately - GPC-058)
- Mains Adapter has 10m cable
- 30% louder off mains
- The longer the CatWatch is used the more effective it becomes
- Light continually flashes when battery is low
- Handy Hints included to prolong life