From: Garden Structures : Pergolas
The structure provided by this Roman Arch Pergola is simple yet stunning and makes a real visual impact in your garden.
Selecting your Roman Arch Pergola is simple; a three arch base unit forms the starting point and you simply add extension kits to reach your desired length.
- Available in 4 widths: 1.2m, 1.5m, 2m and 2.5m
- Corresponding heights are 2.29m, 2.45m, 2.7m and 2.95m
- Quality steel framework is made from 1.5mm thick x 25mm square steel section
- 10 year guarantee
- Framework galvanised inside and out
- Powder coated textured black finish
- Durable steel reinforced connectors fit inside the bar for a flush and neat finish
- Stainless steel bolts have a discreet black coating
- Pergola built from a BASE unit consisting of 3 connected Arcs - then add as many single EXTENSION kits to achieve the overall length
- Extra 40cm/16" is allowed on each upright for inserting into the ground
- 2 sizes of base units available - 2.08m L (1.03m distance between each arc) & 3.08m L (1.53m distance between each arc)
- Corresponding extension kit sizes are 1.03m L and 1.53m L
- Self Assembly required - full assembly and installation instructions included