Contemporary Arch & Pergola Walkway
From: Garden Structures : Pergolas
The Contemporary Arch & Pergola Walkway is an ideal structure to enjoy in the garden when covered in roses, wisteria and other scented ramblers. you can create a shaded floral walkway that leads from one section of the garden to another.
The Arch framework is made from substantial 10cm/4" square aluminium uprights and cross bars with an impressive 3.2mm wall thickness - heavy, robust, yet light in appearance that combines extremely well with modern, traditional, urban or country homes.
To create a Pergola the arches are joined using 38mm square linking bars. All the framework is non-corrosive, powder coated in a stylish anthracite grey and is guaranteed for 15 years.
The Arches have steel “L” plate electro-plated corner joints which are secured with discreet bolts. The Arch is floor mounted with floor fixing plates, optional bolts are available to secure the upright floor plates.
The Contemporary Arch can be ordered as a stand alone garden arch, or of you are looking to create a contemporay pergola walkway, simple select the base unit and then add as many extensions kits as you need for the length of your walkway.
Awning Kits are also available to enable you to create a practical and stylish outdoor living area. Each awning kit covers one section of the contemporary pergola (2.4m x 2.5m) and is made from high grade marine sail cloth in a stylish grey colour.
- (A) Single Contemporary Arch - ARC-483 - 2.4m Wide x 2.4m High - position alone to frame a vista or separate sections of the garden
- (B) Pergola Base Unit - ARC-484 - 2.4m Wide x 2.4m High x 2.5m Length – Includes 2 Arches and linking bars. Use alone for a special outdoor space ideal for dining or entertaining. One optional awning kit (ARC-511) would be required to cover the base unit
- (C) Pergola Extension Kits – ARC-485 - 2.4m Wide x 2.5m High x 2.5m Length - includes 1 Arch and linking bars. Add these single upright extension kits to the Pergola Base unit to create a walkway of any desired length. One optional awning kit (ARC-511) would be required to cover each extension kit.
- Each Arch Upright has a footplate with 4 holes for floor mounting to decking, concrete or other suitable surface. Stainless Steel through bolts are available separately if required.
- Arches use substantial 10cm/4”square aluminium uprights and cross bars with an impressive 3.2mm wall thickness
- Linking bars are 38mm square and 1.63mm wall thickness
- All framework is non-corrosive, powder coated anthracite grey and guaranteed for 15 years
- Pergola Base Unit measure 2.4m W x 2.4m H x 2.5m Span and includes 2 arches and pergola linking bars
- Pergola Extension Kits measure 2.4m W x 2.4m H x 2.5m Span - Includes 1 arch and pergola linking bars