Moon Gate Pergola
From: Garden Structures : Pergolas
The Moon Gate Pergola creates a truly stunning garden feature with the contemporary round shape ideal for trailing climbing plants and flowers for a fragrant, colourful walkway.
Endorsed by the RHS, each pergola comes with a 10 year guarantee and is based on our popular Moon Gate Arch. This attractive pergola can be any length, just simply select a base unit and then add as many extension kits as you need to create your moon arch tunnel.
The pergola is manufactured from top quality materials with extra strength 1.5mm thick x 25mm square steel section which is both pre-galvanised and powder coated to give a resilient and extremely attractive matt black finish. Strong plastic capped, flush fitting steel connectors along with black stainless steel bolts keep the structure secure.
The Moon Gate Pergola is designed to be installed directly into the soil with 40cm extra on each upright to secure the pergola into the ground. We strongly recommend to make installation easier that you use a hole former.
- Moon Gate Pergola endorsed by the RHS
- Designed and manufactured by us in the UK
- 10 year framework guarantee
- Unique 25mm x 1.5mm wall square section steel framework provides exceptional strength
- Steel Framework is fully galvanised and matt black polyester powder coated for a weatherproof finish
- Heavy duty black stainless steel bolts
- Designed to be installed directly into soil
- Uprights are an additional 40cm long for securing/digging into soil
- Ideal for roses, clematis, honeysuckle and all climbing plants including vegetables
- Ideal for creating a floral tunnel walkway
- Self Assembly required - Full assembly and installation instructions provided
- Stands an impressive 2.3m high above ground
- Measures 2.5m at widest point and 1.57m wide at the base