Harrod 12ft Wide Polytunnel
From: Polytunnels, Mini Tunnels and Mini Greenhouses : Polytunnels and Mini Tunnels
The 12ft (3.66m) wide Harrod Polytunnel with 3ft 3in (0.99m) high straight sides and an overall height of 7ft 7in (2.31m) has good air circulation and provides ample growing space for the seasoned gardener.
Available in Trench or Rail designs. With the Trench version you will need to dig a trench around the perimeter of the Polytunnel to secure the structure into place. You can eliminate the requirement of this trench by ordering the alternative option of the Polytunnel with Rails.
Both designs are covered with a film that has been specifically designed for the UK where low light levels are common. This film allows 90% light transmission allowing through more of the light spectrum used by plants. It also scatters light entering the polytunnel. This UV stabilised film is 200 microns (800 Gauge) and is supplied with a five year guarantee.
There are timber hinged doors supplied for each end of the polytunnel, anti hot spot tape and high quality framework to support the 200 micron Smart Clear Polythene cover.
- 12ft Wide Harrod Polytunnel
- Available in 15ft, 20ft and 25ft lengths
- Available in two designs - Trench or Rail
- Covered in UV stabilised 200 microns film
- Hoop Spacing 5ft (1.53m)
- Overall Height 7ft 7in (2.31m)
- Hoop Diameter 1in (25.4mm)
- Steel Spec. Z35 Galv High Tensile
- Door Width 2ft 3in (0.69m)
- Door Height 6ft (1.83m
- Distance over Hoop 22ft 8ins (6.90m)
- Door Frame 3in x 2in (75mm x 47mm)
- Inner Door 2in x 2in (50mm x 50mm)
- Cover guaranteed for 5 years
- Allow up to 14 days for delivery