Hardwood Plant House
From: Polytunnels, Mini Tunnels and Mini Greenhouses : Mini Greenhouses
It is worth investing in a quality Hardwood Plant House because it has many uses like bringing on cuttings and seedlings, seed propagation and hardening off plants.
The UV stabilised twin walled glazing diffuses light to prevent scorching and ventilation can be controlled using the large front doors or the adjustable lid section. To accommodate larger plants, just move or adjust the shelving. The Acacia wood has been treated to combat initial rotting but we strongly recommend applying an annual coating of teak oil to keep the plant house in pristine condition.
- Three sturdy shelves can be adjusted in height to accommodate taller plants
- The adjustable lid can be fixed open to vary ventilation and for ease of watering
- Quick and easy self assembly using only a screwdriver
- Treat annually with teak oil to preserve wood
- Plant House Dimensions: H 110cm x W 76cm x D 47cm
The Hardwood Plant House is manufactured from FSC certified wood. The FSC logo is the mark of responsible forestry and by choosing FSC products you can be sure that you are helping prevent forest destruction. ©1996 FSC