Fitted Hoops and Butterfly Net Cover Kits
From: Raised Bed Kits : Raised Bed Accessories
Fitted Hoops and Butterfly Net Cover Kits will help put a stop to caterpillar-ravaged brassicas in your raised beds. Designed to fit neatly into our Wooden Raised Beds for an easy crop protection solution.
The Fitted Hoops and Butterfly Net Cover Kits will help transform your caterpillar-ravaged brassicas down at the allotment or in the kitchen garden into potential village show-winning vegetables by turning your cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and brussel sprouts plants into butterfly free zones!
The 19mm diameter galvanised tubular steel hoops fit securely inside the raised bed with supplied brackets and screws and are available in various size options, spanning our Allotment, Standard and Superior Wooden Raised Beds from 0.6m x 1.2m (2ft x 4ft) right up to 1.8m by 2.4m (6ft x 8ft) and supporting the 7mm mesh butterfly and bird-busting fitted mesh cover.
These fitted, tailored and stitched seamed covers take the hassle of grappling with awkward pieces of net and as there are an incredible EIGHT size options, there's no reason why caterpillars should have all the fun this summer! But don't restrict your zero tolerance butterfly policy to raised bed growing - although designed for use in our beds, the Fitted Hoops and Butterfly Net Cover Kits are equally at home in open ground.
Available Sizes: 0.6m x 1.2m (2ft x 4ft); 0.6m x 1.8m (2ft x 6ft); 0.6m x 2.4m (2ft x 8ft); 1.2m x 1.2m (4ft x 4ft); 1.2m x 1.8m (4ft x 6ft): 1.2m x 2.4m (4ft x 8ft); 1.8m x 1.8m (6ft x 6ft) and 1.8m x 2.4m (6ft x 8ft)
- Fitted Hoops and Butterfly Net Covers designed and manufactured in-house
- Developed to fit our Wooden Raised Beds
- Choose from hoop only, cover only or hoops and cover kit options
- Hoops are manufactured from 19mm diameter galvanised tubular steel
- Maximum height of hoop an accommodating 104cm (41")
- Hoops for 2ft wide beds give 59cm (23") of growing height
- 2 hoops supplied for 1.2m (4ft) long beds and 3 hoops for 1.8m (6ft) and 2.4m (8ft) long beds
- Hoops held firmly in position by brackets which screw to the inside of the bed
- Butterfly net covers made specifically to snugly fit hoops and beds