Corten Steel Fire Table
From: Garden Structures : Corten Steel Water Bowls and Fire Bowls
The Fire Table has a stylish, chunky design and develops an attractive rich, rust patina over time. Manufactured using Cor-Ten® steel the layer of rust acts as a barrier, protecting the blue steel beneath. This makes the steel extremely strong and ensures the fire table will be a popular addition to your garden for many years.
This eye-catching Fire Table will help give extra warmth on cooler days and is available in 2 sizes - 120cm square and 140cm square, both measuring 28cm high. The fire table can also be used to burn dry garden waste.
During the weathering process the Fire Table may cause staining due to carbon or rust run off.
- Steel Square Fire Table
- 5 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee
- Manufactured using Cor-Ten® Steel
- Available in 2 sizes
- 120cm x 120cm x 28cm High - weight 76kg
- 140cm x 140cm x 28cm High - weight 96kg
- Weathers to develop a rich rust patina
- Rust layer protects blue steel beneath for great strength
- Can be used to burn dry garden waste
- There is no base in the table so do not place on decking or other surfaces likely to burn or get damaged by excessive heat