Large Corten Steel Firebowl
From: Garden Structures : Corten Steel Water Bowls and Fire Bowls
These stunning large Fire Bowls are manufactured from Cor-Ten® steel which is extremely durable and weathers to a rich rust patina over time adding to the aesthetic appeal of these attractive firebowls.
The rust layer of the fire pit forms a protective barrier protecting the blue steel beneath, this gives the steel superb strength and longevity. as the steel weathers the fire bowl may cause staining on the surface it stands on through carbon or rust run off.
The large firebowls are available in 3 sizes - 100cm, 120cm and 150cm dia. Each bowl has a stable welded base and holes drilled for improved air circulation and drainage. The firebowls can also be used as a planter for shrubs, flowers and herbs.
- High Quality Steel Large Firebowls
- 5 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee
- Available in 3 sizes
- 100cm Dia. x 21cm High - weight 25kg
- 120cm Dia. x 21cm High - weight 30kg
- 150cm Dia. x 33cm High - weight 68kg
- Weathers to develop a rich rust patina
- Rust layer protects blue steel beneath for great strength
- Made from 3mm thick Cor-Ten® Steel
- 150cm firebowl is 4mm thick
- Sits on circular foot (welded to base)
- Holes in the base for maximum air flow and drainage
- Can be used to burn dry garden waste