Superior Windbreak and Shade Netting
From: Plant Protection : Netting & Accessories
The Superior Windbreak and Shade Netting is a netting you can use all year round - protecting against damaging winter and early spring gusts before turning its impressive 50% shade capabilites to protecting greenhouse seedlings and plants from the scorching rays of the mid summer sun.
This green, high density windbreak is made from strong, UV stabilised, monofilament polyethylene and reduces the destructive physical and drying effects of wind, whilst also providing 50% shade.
The windbreak and shade netting comes complete with eyelets woven into the seam every 1" for easy fixing to posts or greenhouse glazing bars and is available in 1m, 2m & 3m widths, by the linear metre or in a range of extra value saver packs.
- Extra Value Offer! Save up to £30 with Extra Value packs
- Supplied in 1, 2 and 3m widths
- Sold by the linear metre or in 10, 25 and 50m pre-cut packs
- 100 grams per square metre
- High density polyethylene
- Provides 50% shade
- Use to protect plants and shrubs from damaging winter winds
- Perfect sun protection in greenhouse in summer
- Eyelets woven into top and bottom seams for easy fixing
- 1" space between eyelets
- Attach to posts for wind protection
- Can be tied to glazing bars or roof beams in greenhouse