Greenhouse Staging - Three Tier
From: Greenhouse Equipment and Accessories : Freestanding Aluminium Staging
Freestanding, aluminium staging that is incredibly strong and when space in your greenhouse is getting short, this three tier version is the answer.
The three tier greenhouse staging - standing 122cm/48" in height - provides both the amateur and professional greenhouse with a top level workbench and two lower tiers of growing and storage space.
Three tier greenhouse staging units are ideal for crowded greenhouses where space is at a premium.
- A high turnover of plants can be produced with the extra space the middle and bottom tier provides
- Top tier stands at 122cm (48") in height
- A sturdy aluminium frame supports the 'lift out' trays, which can be removed and placed outside the greenhouse with your plants on to 'harden off' in early spring
- Alternatively these trays can be removed completely to grow plants such as tomatoes through the framework
- The trays are all safety edged, providing a rigid surface with no sharp edges and each tray can be used as a gravel tray or flat working area
- Greenhouse staging units can be turned into watering benches when used in conjunction with our high quality capillary matting
- Aluminium slats are available for lower tiers and provide good air circulation when over-wintering larger plants
- Each tray is replaced by six 55mm (2") wide aluminium slats
- All prices include all necessary trays, nuts and bolts to make a complete bench
- Braced for extra rigidity
- This product is supplied as a kit for self assembly
- Full assembly instructions provided
- Staging footplates available where ground is uneven