Greenhouse Bubble Wrap - 20mm Bubbles
From: Heating and Insulation : Greenhouse Insulation
1.5m (5') wide, laminated, UV stabilised 20mm bubble wrap greenhouse insulation is the real deal - beware of the packing bubble wrap where you can easily burst the bubbles with your fingers as this won't do the job. This greenhouse bubble wrap will help to keep an unheated greenhouse frost free so greatly reducing fuel/electricity consumption in heated greenhouses, saving up to 50% on heating costs.
The bigger 20mm double laminated greenhouse bubble wrap insulation should be placed with the bubbles against the glass for maximum effect. Well worth the investment, offers even better light transmission and as importantly the larger depth provides a great insulating effect.
The double construction creates a strong 'sandwich' effect making our bubble insulation the best around - you'll find it hard to burst our bubbles! - and as the material is UV stabilised too, you can bank on it maintaining winter warmth for years to come!
- Bubble Insulation is double laminated for added strength and durability
- UV stabilised so will last for seasons
- Weighs 102g/sqm (not to be confused with cheaper versions weighing only half as much)
- 20mm double laminated bubble insulation provides excellent light transmission
- Can cut greenhouse heating costs by up to 50%
- Use with our alliplugs
- Easy to fix up and take down
- Will last season after season
- Fit to the inside of the greenhouse to create a heat maintaining double glazing effect
- Allispacers lift bubble insulation off glass creating greater insulation
- Use corner adaptors for neat corner fit
- Available by the linear metre or in Extra Value 10m roll.