From: Heating and Insulation : Greenhouse Insulation
- 4mm thick, the air gaps within the polycarbonate provide effective insulation, helping to keep things warm in winter and cool in the summer.
- Polycarbonate is safe, shatterproof and virtually unbreakable.
- For long life it is UV stabilised.
- Encourages healthy plant growth: Polycarbonate provides good light transmission and produces a soft, diffused light that reduces the chance of scorching.
- 10 year guarantee.
- Available in two sizes: 69" x 24" (175cm x 61cm) or 69" x 48" (175cm x 122cm).
Support our Sponsors
Please note that all prices and descriptions on this site are believed correct but should be confirmed on the retailer's site prior to order. Please let us know if you find an error. Descriptions and images copyright relevant merchant