Codling Moth Trap
From: Plant Protection : Insect Pest Control
Codling Moth Traps can be used earlier in the year (from May onwards) to catch and monitor male codling moths. This helps warn of caterpillar attack later in the year and reduces the amount of fertilised females, leading to fewer caterpillars.
The trap is uniquely designed without sticky inserts and requires only one pheromone lure per season. The Codling Moth Trap, which covers 1/2 acre or 16-20 trees, can be re-used each year and replacement lures are available for season after season use.
- Codling Moth Trap helps to monitor Codling Moths present in the garden
- Helps reduce numbers of male Codling Moths
- Gives an early warning of caterpillar attack
- Long last pheromone lure lasts 1 season
- Replacement lure available separately
- Codling Moths attack vegetables, fruits, salads and ornamentals