Carbon Gold BioChar Soil Improver
From: Fertilisers, Feeds, Soil Testers and Improvers,Trays, Pots etc : Soil Improvers
The carbon-rich biochar in Soil Association approved BioChar Concentrated Soil improver helps keep carbon in the soil for up to 50 years with only one application required.
The GroChar biochar's effectiveness is further enhanced by the seaweed, wormcast and mycorrhizal fungi ingredients, which provide an attractive home for beneficial micro-organisms and stabilise nutrients in the soil so root growth and plant development are accelerated. This completely natural soil improver is made by turning waste plant material into charcoal through clean technology, placing carbon in the soil and not into the atmosphere.
Use GroChar BioChar Concentrated Soil improver as a soil improver, compost additive or apply directly under trees or vegetable transplants.
- GroChar BioChar Concentrated Soil improver is Soil Association approved
- Adds valuable carbon to the soil structure
- Made by carefully processing waste garden material in kilns
- Environmentally friendly
- Supplied in 4.5kg boxes
- Peat free
- Add directly to soil or mix with potting and home made compost
- Contains seaweed, mycorrhizal fungi, wormcasts and biochar
- Completely organic
- Helps roots take up nutrients
- Only one application necessary
- Contains 70% carbon
- Keeps carbon in the soil for up to 50 years