Thermostatic Extractor Fan
From: Greenhouse Fans, Louvres, Vent Openers and Shading : Greenhouse Fans
Increase the ventilation in your greenhouse or conservatory by installing this powerful Thermostatically Controlled Extractor Fan to automatically remove the hot air from your greenhouse when it reaches the temperature you set on the thermostat.
- A window mounted unit with manual storm guard to prevent back draughts.
- Suitable for use in single glazed windows.
- Automatically controlled by a remote thermostat (6' / 183cm lead), it switches on & off at your chosen temperature.
- Includes a robust Greenhouse Thermostat which will withstand splashes of water & operate in greenhouses & conservatories where higher humidity levels prevail.
- Size: 8½" (21.5cm) diameter x 2 1/8" (54mm).
- Weight: 2½ lbs (1.06kg).
- Wattage: 32 watts.
- Fan speed: 2000 r.p.m.
- Air changes: 400 cubic metres per hour e.g. air in a 12' x 8' conservatory is changed every 3½ minutes.
Support our Sponsors
Please note that all prices and descriptions on this site are believed correct but should be confirmed on the retailer's site prior to order. Please let us know if you find an error. Descriptions and images copyright relevant merchant