Soil Testing Kit
From: Fertilisers, Feeds, Soil Testers and Improvers,Trays, Pots etc : Soil Testers
The Soil Testing Kit is an easy to follow system which uses chemical reagents to help you check that fundamental garden data - the state of your soil.
It's impossible to understate the importance of keeping tabs on your garden soil and this handy kit - supplied with comprehensive instructions - allows you to test the soil for pH, nitrogen, phosphorous and potassium. Equipped to carry out 10 tests for each of the above, the kit should be used within 12 months of opening, each sampling and analysis takes seconds and results can be instantly obtained using the supplied colour coded test sheet.
- Soil Testing Kit contains enough chemicals for 40 tests in total
- Use to check soil N, P, K and ph 10 times each
- Supplied in a handy and safe carrying case
- Simple to use
- Full instructions included
- Instant results
- Colour coded test sheet for accurate analysis
- Use within 12 months of opening
- Ideal for both the serious and novice gardener
- Use for vegetable gardens and ornamental borders
- Suitable for lawn use