Sneeboer Stone Scratcher
From: Tools and Equipment : Sneeboer Hand Tools
The Sneeboer Stone Scratcher gets between the cracks in paving, walls etc. to remove unwanted weeds and seedlings.
The carefully designed and curved pointed blade allows you to hold the handle horizontally whilst the 90 degree blade is busy in the vertically position, grubbing and scratching out weeds, moss and stones. This handy little tool will also weed, cultivate and break up compacted border soil .
- Sneeboer Stone Scratcher measures 32cm long overall
- Thoughtfully designed 90 degree angled blade
- Cherrywood handle will last for years
- Ideal for weeding between paving stones, slabs and rocks
- Perfect cultivating tool for crowded beds and borders
- Use as a single tined rake
- Dig out stones from beds
- No friend of moss
- Hand-made in Holland
- Hand-forged in the finest stainless steel
- Individually shaped, polished and sharpened by hand
- Multi-use garden tool