Sneeboer Dandelion Weeder/Bulb Planter
From: Tools and Equipment : Sneeboer Spades and Planters
Get two garden tools for your money and improve the look of both your lawn and borders with the Sneeboer Dandelion Weeder/Bulb Planter - an invaluable ambi-dextrous garden assistant.
The 18cm deep by 3cm diameter stainless steel cone - complete with foot peg - is deep enough to remove unwanted dandelions, tap root and all, from lawns and borders with the minimum of fuss whilst smaller bulbs can be planted quickly in the hole the Sneeboer Dandelion Weeder/Bulb Planter creates.
The ash handle is fitted with a Victorian-style, 33cm wide 'T' at the top to allow the relevant pressure to be applied and the Sneeboer Dandelion Weeder/Bulb Planter measures 103cm overall.
- Sneeboer Dandelion Weeder/Bulb Planter measures 103cm overall
- Stainless steel cone is 18cm deep by 3cm in diameter
- Ideal depth for removing dandelions and tap root
- Creates a hole perfect for planting small bulbs
- Foot peg and Victorian-style 33cm wide 'T' handle for easy weed removal/bulb planting
- Head hand-forged from stainless steel in Holland
- Fitted with an immaculately finished ash handle
- Hand crafted tool of incredible strength and durability