Rotary Soil Sieve
From: Composting : Compost Accessories
The Rotary Soil Sieve is an ingenious solution to create fine compost, perfect for potting or as a garden mulch.
Simply fill with dry compost, well rotted manure or even bonfire ash, rotate the handle and the material is pushed through the 2.5cm/1" x 1.5cm/0.5" mesh giving you super fine compost.
The rotary sieve will also separate out weeds, stones and root material to give you ready to use compost. Weighing 5kg and measuring 39.5cm/15.5" diameter and 32.5cm/12.5" high, this soil sieve will be an invaluable addition to your potting shed!
- Rotary sieve creates super fine compost
- Simple hand operation
- Rotary action pushes material through mesh
- 2.5cm/1" x 1.5cm/0.5" mesh
- 39.5cm/15.5" diameter x 32.5cm/12.5" high
- Ideal with dry compost, well rotted manure or bonfire ash
- Solid construction for years of service