Quadgrow Self Watering Planter
From: Patio Growing : Vegetable & Tomato Planters
The Quadgrow Self Watering planter is a great alternative to growing vegetables in growbags or pots. It Produces bigger harvests and keeps plants watered for 10 days while you are on holiday.
Ideal for tomatoes and all other plants usually grown in a grow bag (including beans, aubergines, peas and peppers).
The 130cm long by 24cm wide Quadgrow growing system is so easy to set-up and use - simply fill the SmartReservoir and the FeederMats in the pots pull water up to the roots when they need it. The plants have access to water whenever they need it so there is no risk of the common gardening problems of tomatoes or other vegetables splitting or of blossom end rot.
The best selling Quadgrow has many fans, including the editor of Garden Answers magazine and Kitchen Garden magazine and was featured in the Daily Mirror and Daily Mail and was a Which 'Best Buy'
Holiday Watering Kits which provide a 25 litre reservoir of water lasting up to 2 weeks are also available - ideal if you like getting away regularly or if you just forget to top up the base reservoir!
- Quadgrow Planter measures 130cm L x 24cm W
- Ideal for growing herbs, salads, fruit and vegetables on the patio, in the greenhouse or in the conservatory
- Self Watering - will keep plants watered for 10 days using SmartMat capillary matting
- Almost completely maintenance-free
- Self watering and feeding
- Impossible to over or under-water plants
- Features 4 x 11 litre growing pots
- Plants do not stand directly in water
- Ideal for holiday watering and summer patio growing