Organic Bone Meal Fertiliser (10kg)
From: Fertilisers, Feeds, Soil Testers and Improvers,Trays, Pots etc : Fertilisers & Feeds
Organic Bone Meal is a tried and tested, traditional, slow-release, phosphorous-rich plant food ideal for promoting root growth and development in trees, roses, shrubs and vegetables.
A good root system is fundamental to all healthy plant growth and as phosphates do not easily pass through the soil, mixing bonemeal with soil or adding a handful to the planting holes of trees and shrubs gets them off to a flying start. Use bone meal as a general plant food to keep all plants, especially roses, in excellent condition and full of vitality throughout the growing season too and aim to feed twice a year; once in spring and again in autumn after the first frost. Organic bonemeal is applied at 140g/m² for general plant feeding, 135g/m² for roses and shrubs and at 70g/m² during soil preparation.
NPK: 3.5 - 17 - 0.
- Organic Bone Meal is a phosphorous-rich plant food
- Ideal for root building and healthy plants
- Feed plants with bonemeal twice a year - once in spring then in autumn
- Slow release
- Promotes root growth and development
- Supplied in 10kg buckets
- Use for general plant feeding, to boost roses, shrubs and trees and when preparing soil for planting
- Full application rates and storage instructions displayed on packaging
- NPK: 3.5 - 17 - 0
- Apply at 140g/m² for general plant feeding
- Roses and shrubs should have 135g/m²
- 70g/m² for pre-planting soil preparation
- Apply evenly
- Use when planting trees and shrubs
- Water in well after applying
- Keep off leaves and stems to avoid scorching plants