Niwaki Tripod Ladder
From: Tools and Equipment : Neat and Tidy
Gardeners in Japan can spend many, many hours on top of a ladder carrying out the meticulous and delicate pruning which shapes their garden trees, also known as niwaki, and this safe, comfortable Niwaki Tripod Ladder is an absolute must.
Available in four sizes, the winning combination of a wide base, deep steps and a fully adjustable telescopic back leg allows you to tackle aerial garden tasks such as hedge trimming and topiary with full confidence.
The single leg of the tripod ladder can also get right into the base of orchard trees for safe fruit harvesting and pruning and slopes and uneven surfaces both pose no problems for this versatile, and essential addition to your home and garden.
The Niwaki tripod ladder is quite possibly the best - and last - ladder you'll ever buy.
- Niwaki Tripod Ladder available in four sizes 1.8m, 2.4m, 3m and 3.6m
- Extruded aluminium construction is both lightweight and incredibly strong
- Fully weatherproof
- Added comfort from wide base, deep steps and double rungs
- 1.8m - 5 steps, 2.4m - 7 steps, 3m - 9 steps, 3.6m - 11 steps
- Ideal platform for hedge trimming, pruning and lopping
- Makes harvesting fruit easy
- Wide flip-top platform on top for tools, fruit baskets etc
- Fully adjustable ba
- back leg compensates for changes in ground level
- Non-slip steps
- Claw feet
- Leg has footplate for added stability
- Wider at base and top than A-Frame ladders
- Single leg takes up far less room in borders and beds than conventional ladders and results in less disturbance to soil and plants