Link-a-Bord Kits and Components
From: Raised Bed Kits : Link-a-Bord
Link-a-Bord is an ingenious British made modular raised bed system and if you want a quick to build, long lasting, maintenance-free and reliable raised bed for your garden, then this recycled black plastic kit is the one to go for.
Available in a choice of four handy sizes (0.5m x 1m, 1m square, 1m x 2m and 1m x 3m), complete Link-a-Bord kits include the 15cm deep recycled black plastic double-skinned planks, straight/corner links, plastic dowels and cover caps for that perfect finish.
And the good news doesn't stop there as all the components which form the kits are sold individually, allowing you to create fade, rot and frost proof raised beds with a 20+ year life expectancy to your own design! You' ll find 0.5m and 1m plastic planks, straight and corner links, lengths of dowel to lock links into position, cover caps and even braces are available, allowing your raised bed imagination to run riot.
- Link-a-Bord system is easy to construct
- Fade, frost and rotproof
- No treatment required
- Double-skinned system provides a layer of air between the internal and external sides
- This air heats up when the board is exposed to sunlight and gives the growing matter a 'buffer' from the garden climate
- Can be used all year round
- Manufacturing process ensures boards will last indefinitely - at least 20 years
- Link-a-Bord complete sets are available in 4 sizes: 0.5m x 1m; 1m x 1m; 1m x 2m and 1m x 3m
- Individual components are also available separately so you can create any prefered size
- Can be easily used as a layer system to increase the height of your raised garden beds
- The recycled plastic components slot together easily to form a 15cm deep bed which helps to both insulate the root system of plants and prevent drying out
- Supplied in black to help absorb heat, this system is easy to assemble, versatile, lightweight and maintenance free.
- This product is supplied as a kit for self assembly.