Growing Success Paint on Shading
From: Greenhouse Fans, Louvres, Vent Openers and Shading : Shading
Paint or spray Greenhouse Shading onto the outside of your greenhouse or cold frame and prevent soaring temperatures and direct sunlight damaging your vegetable and ornamental seedlings inside.
Each box of this spray or paint on shading contains 3 x 600ml sachets (enough to cover 5m²) along with a cleaner sachet which makes removing the protective white shad paint a simple wipe-clean task once those heady days of summer are a distant memory; and with the combined coverage of the 3 sachets an impressive 15m², greenhouses and cold frames will take on that fully protected, professional shade look.
The greenhouse shade paint will even become transparent in wet weather so light levels are maintained; mixing up each sachet in water and applying is quick and easy and the shade paint is safe to use around children, pets and wildlife.
Paint the greenhouse shade onto your glass in late March, wipe off in October and enjoy the benefits and technology with the professionals!
- Greenhouse Shade Paint supplied in pack of 4 sachets
- Each pack contains 3 x shade paint sachets and 1 sachet of cleaner solution
- Sachets make up 600ml of shade paint
- Each sachet makes enough paint to cover 5m²
- Box coverage is 15m²
- 8ft x 6ft greenhouse can also be painted with single box
- Use on greenhouse and cold frames
- Suitable for painting onto glass, plastic and polycarbonate
- Mix sachet with 500ml of water and stir to mix up shade paint
- Cleaning solution allows for simple wiping off at end of summer
- Suitable for use in organically maintained gardens
- Non toxic
- Children, pet and wildlife friendly
- Used commercially
- Supplied with full instructions