From: Propagation : Heated Trays, Benches and Covers
Treat your plants to a Hot Bench - it's a cosy place to over winter them. The hot bench is also a robust propagator which can be used for raising plants from seed or cuttings, whilst also excellent at encouraging early, healthy plant growth.
- A 30" (75cm) high heated aluminium bench - constructed from 2" (5cm) deep trays double-bolted to the uprights for added strength.
- Top Tier - the top level trays are positioned on a flat heating element which runs the full width & length of the bench giving an even base temperature of about 80º F (27ºC). The heating element lies on 1" (2.5cm) thick pads of polystyrene which provides insulation & concentrates the heat upwards.
- Lower Tier - 8" (20.5cm) from the ground. Unheated it can be assembled as either a 2" (5cm) deep tray or as a flat storage area. All the tray edges are neatly finished with black edging strip.
- Power Consumption - 50 watts per 20" (51cm) length of bench.
- Supplied with a 6ft (182.5cm) lead for connection to mains electricity.
Support our Sponsors
Please note that all prices and descriptions on this site are believed correct but should be confirmed on the retailer's site prior to order. Please let us know if you find an error. Descriptions and images copyright relevant merchant